Travelling to the Gourmet Hotel Sportalm in Kirchberg
Your Simple Journey into the Kitzbühel Alps
Kirchberg near Kitzbühel is accessible by car, train or plane (and shuttle). A bit of planning can save you a lot of stress getting there.
6365 Kirchberg in Tyrol
Travelling by Car:
- From the north: autobahn from Munich to Kufstein – Wörgl Ost exit – Brixental – Kirchberg bypass – Klausen district
- From the south: autobahn Brenner – autobahn Inntal – Wörgl Ost exit – Brixental – Kirchberg bypass – Klausen district
- From the east: autobahn Salzburg – Lofer highway – St. Johann in Tyrol – Kitzbühel – Kirchberg (Klausen district)
Please bear in mind that you need a badge to drive on the autobahns in Austria.
Travelling by Train:
Express trains from Germany, Italy and Switzerland stop in Kitzbühel and Kirchberg. We would be happy to organise a collection service for you.
Travelling by Plane:
- Salzburg Airport: 80 km away from the hotel
- Munich Airport: 140 km away from the hotel
- Innsbruck Airport: 80 km away from the hotel
We would be happy to organise a transfer for you. Just let us know when you send your non-binding holiday request.