In the last year all aspects of our daily lives have changed considerably, with all of us working together towards the same goal. Yet for us, as your host, one thing remains completely unchanged: Time together is precious, time together is important and time together deserves a special place. This is an aspect that needs to be preserved and it is precisely for that reason that cooperation and being aware of each individual's needs is something we need to think about.
What to do to be able to enjoy your holiday to the full
In spite of the many restrictions and limitations for all of us, we want to enable you to enjoy a hassle-free holiday so far as is possible. With this in mind, we would like to give you a few helpful rules of play for your holiday:
- We would ask that you maintain a minimum one metre distance from others
- Face coverings are to be worn in the Reception area and when you are making your way to the restaurant and bar areas
- We have distributed santisers throughout the hotel – please ensure you use them
- Fresh air is good for you! Please help us to air the hotel by ensuring you ventilate your room regularly. Out of consideration for our cleaning staff, it would be wonderful if you could air your room before they come in to clean
- Please note that a minimum distance of one metre is to be maintained in the AlpinSpa – in particular in saunas, the steam bath and at the panorama pool
- Please inform us straight away should you feel unwell.
- Please wash your hands regularly – our products from Lederhaas are top quality and are well tolerated. Please make use of them.
- Our staff are well trained and au fait with hygiene measures. In addition, everyone is tested once a week.