- 07.06. - 07.07.202307.07. - 17.09.202317.09. - 15.10.2023
- per personfrom 508 €
You ought to look after yourself, particularly during pregnancy - enjoy TIME and enhance your well-being. Find TIME for you and your partner again - TIME for lovers, before day to day life starts with a little bundle of joy.
Treat yourself to a few days filled with pleasure, rest and relaxation - for mums and dads.
We have put together a special package for you, where well-being, pleasure and TIME together is to the fore. Snuggle up in one our Schlafgut double rooms, equipped with a specific sleep system for wonderful dreams, in feather-weight beds and find a few moments of some relaxation and slumber before that most exciting time in your life begins.
Babymoon Special for Mum and Dad
- 4 nights from Sunday to Thursday in our Schlafgut double room
- 1 side sleeper pillow for the duration of your stay, for particularly lovely dreams, minus the back pain
- Evening menu as part of our gourmet half-board for three evenings of your stay
- 1, 7-course gourmet menu for a special pleasure-filled moment (worth EUR 135.00 per person)
- 1 chocolate fondue with fresh fruit in your room or in our Kaminbar
- 1 Mama Massage, for shoulders and neck 25 minutes
- Well-being and relaxation in our wellness area
Babymoon denotes TIME - for YOU, your PARTNER and your sweet little ONE ON THE WAY.
Treat yourself to pleasure-filled moments in the dreamy Kitzbühel Alps
07.06. - 07.07.2023
07.07. - 17.09.2023
|The Schlafgut||ab € 640,- p.P.|
|The Sonnberg||ab € 716,- p.P.|
17.09. - 15.10.2023
Key information about package deals
- All prices are stated in EURO and are per person (double occupancy) for the specified number of nights and the services listed in the package include all taxes along with the Sportalm gourmet luxury board and inclusive services.
- Package prices for single rooms available on request.
- Local taxes are € 2.- per person and day and are not included in the package deal. Children (up to the age of 15) do not pay local taxes.
Cancellation deadlines & travel rescission as per current booking conditions (we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance)