Our hotel nestles right between two ski runs, which paves the way to one of the biggest, most snow-assured and variety-packed ski areas in the world. Just 30m from the hotel, the Fleckalm valley run takes you to the Fleckalmbahn cable car, which then takes you right into the thick of skiing fun in just a few minutes.
KitzSki ski area – named best ski area on multiple occasions
The range available, quality and variety are the reasons why KitzSki has been on repeated occasions been named "world's best ski area" by the world's biggest test portal for ski areas. As an internationally renowned and well-known ski area, the ski runs around Kirchberg and Kitzbühel score points with beginners, advanced level skiers and pros alike.
KitzSki facts at a glance:
- 233 perfect kilometres of ski runs
- 57 state-of-the-art & comfortable lift facilities
- Snow-assured thanks to outstanding snow-making facilities
- Ski area for pleasure-oriented skiers, beginners, freestylers and pros
- All the practice lifts in the valley are free to use
- Snow-assured altitude slopes for cross-country skiers on the Kitzbüheler Horn and on the Resterkogel
- Numerous inns and mountain restaurants (ranging from traditional to sophisticated)
- Annual top events including the legendary Hahnenkamm race with the Streif downhill
Outstanding location & top offers for your ski holiday in Kirchberg
The gourmet hotel Minglers Sportalm is located directly at the loveliest, snow-covered "Fleck" and "Maierl" ski runs in the middle of the world-famous ski resort of the Kitzbühel Alps. For you as a skier or snowboarder this means short routes and the chance to really savour the ski area which is right in the hotel doorstep.
In the hotel it is not just Toque-awarded gourmet cuisine, an Alpin Spa with Infinity Indoor Pool, wellness and sauna area and rooms and suites to feel great in so too do other lovely features for your ski holiday in Kirchberg. First-rate ski schools and shops providing sports equipment and hire stations guarantee a perfect ski holiday for all the family. And after a day of skiing in the mountains in Tirol you can enjoy massages and treatments in our Alpin Spa.
Whether it is a wild ride on the famous and notorious Streif downhill, pleasure-filled skiing on perfectly tended pistes and rolling slopes for children and families – everyone will find their own favourite ski run here (find out more about a family holiday in your gourmet and connoisseur hotel Minglers Sportalm).