As a member of "Mountain Bike Holidays" we are experts when it comes to your mountain bike holiday. Gourmet and Bike Hotel, Minglers Sportalm, specialises in meeting the needs of mountain bikers, is a partner of "Mountain Bike Holidays" and knows all about the many and varied needs of bikers – whether they are relaxation-oriented pleasure riders, ambitious bike athletes who give their all on a road bike, or adventure-thirsty freeriders. Hotelier & Guide Philipp Haueis will put the right tour together to suit every need.
Thanks to our "Elite" categorisations, guests in our 4* Bike Hotel in Tirol get to enjoy the benefits for a wide range of guided tours:
- Every week, from Monday to Saturday, we offer tours in 3 different performance-level groups.
- There are at least 2 guided bike tours or training sessions, 6 days a week, with guides who are trained in the respective area of the offer provided.
- At least one guided tour in the weekly programme will include a visit to a neighbouring region. They include an organised transfer, that is, the start and end point of the tour is outside the local area.
- Bike technique training is offered at least once a week.
- You can also take part in a tour on the day you are due to depart.
As a certified Mountainbike Holidays Hotel in Tirol, as well as the tours mentioned, we also provide perfect hotel facilities for bikers, including a bike room, bike washing area, repair service, information & service corner, and much more, along with the right food for bikers, E-MTB hire, GPS guidance & hire (fee payable), private guide on request and much more.
As a "Mountainbike Holidays" hotel we offer themed packages, holiday packages with special services, bike tours to cater for a variety of ability levels, Single Trail weeks, technique training, freeride action, marathon training, gourmet pleasure tours, Kids on Bikes, and and and – in short, everything that puts biking to the fore.