Our prices include the 4-star offers at Sportalm:
Comfort in a typically Austrian atmosphere · Bespoke service (our hotel is family managed) · Gourmet half board comprising: an extensive buffet breakfast wit hot and cold dishes and organic produce, pastries fresh from the oven, hearty breakfast made using organic produce, (available until 10.00), thereafter a breakfast for those who have enjoyed a long lie is available until 11.00 · Afternoon: our healthy snacks are available from 15.30 · Menu featuring plenty of choices, or a healthy board option, starters buffet, salad buffet · Weekly event in the hotel · Welcome cocktail and sample cocktails at the hotel bar · Barbecue evenings with music · Car parking, indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, masseur - by appointment and fee payable, solarium for a fee, massage by appointment.
- Prices per person and day including taxes and all the Sportalm pampering services
- Local taxes are not included in the price (currently € 2.00 per person and day). Children under the age of 15 do not pay local taxes.
- Prices apply to stays of 3 days and over.
- Terms and conditions of Austrian Hotel Regulations apply. Court of jurisdiction is Kitzbühel.
- Room diagrams are not to scale, arrangement of furniture in individual room types may vary
- Deduction for an overnight stay with buffet breakfast Euro 5.-.
- Pet, feed not included, Euro 15.- / day
- 2 night minimum stay at weekends
- 3 night minimum stay for long weekends and in our nature suites and Sonnberg rooms
When you make a confirmed booking, we are happy to offer you good value travel cancellation and travel interruption cover. To make reservations binding, we require a deposit of Euro 300.- per room.
- Up to 3 months before the guest’s agreed arrival day, the contract can be terminated fee-free by both contracting parties.
- Up to 1 month before the agreed arrival day, the contract can be unilaterally terminated by both contract partners, whereby in this instance there will be a cancellation fee of 40% of the room price.
- Up to 2 weeks before arrival, we charge 70% of the room price.
- Up to 1 week before arrival, we charge 90% of the room price, if the room cannot be let out to another party.
- Should the guest not appear by 18.00 of the agreed arrival day and no later arrival time has been agreed upon, the accommodation provider can withdraw from the contract. There is an exception if the guest has paid a deposit. In this instance, rooms will be reserved until 12.00 the following day at the latest.
- The guest will have to pay charges for services that are provided by the accommodation, even they do not avail of them.