- 09.01. - 28.01.2022
- per personfrom 538 €
Dreamy piste conditions, deep powder snow, vigorous cold and clear air. All of that describes January in the breath-taking Kitzbühel Alps. Teamed with cordial hospitality, a cosy ambience and culinary delights, your ski holiday becomes a real well-being adventure.
Bookable from 09 January to 29. January 2022
- Between 3 and 8 nights in one of our well-being rooms
- Ski fun for 2 to 7 days in the greater ski area in Kitzbühel / Kitzbühel Alps
- Hire skis delivered direct to the hotel and 10% discount with our partner Skisport Andi
- Gourmet 3/4 board with Sylvia Minglers’ extensive buffet breakfast and Bernhard Hochkogler’s 6-course gourmet menu
- A gala evening menu
- Access to our sauna area with Finnish sauna, steam bath and indoor pool
- Cosy bathing robes and bathing slippers in your room
- Free W-Lan throughout the building
- And much more.
09.01. - 28.01.2022
|3 nights 2 day ski pass||4 nights 3 day ski pass||5 nights 4 day ski pass||6 nights 5 day ski pass||7 nights 6 day ski pass|
|Deluxe double room / Stone pine rooms||563,00||766,00||959,00||1149,00||1338,00|
|The Schlafgut / Bauernstub'n||579,00||787,00||986,00||1181,00||1376,00|
Key information about package deals
- All prices are stated in EURO and are per person (double occupancy) for the specified number of nights and the services listed in the package include all taxes along with the Sportalm gourmet luxury board and inclusive services.
- Package prices for single rooms available on request.
- Local taxes are € 2.- per person and day and are not included in the package deal. Children (up to the age of 15) do not pay local taxes.
Cancellation deadlines & travel rescission as per current booking conditions (we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance)