- 13.03. - 05.04.2022
- per personfrom 492 €
Fantastic slopes, firn and with some luck also fresh powder to draw your lanes offpist. Combined with lovely teracces, deckchairs and a good bottle of wine at one of our mountain huts in the KitzSki area. Winter holiday with a pintch of spring feeling. A wonderful highlight for those who are connoisseurs at its best. Genussurlauber.
Bookable from March, 13th to April, 5th 2022
- between 3 and 7 overnight stays
- skipass for 2 to 6 days for the whole KitzSki area
- Delivery of your rental skis and boots right to the hotel from our partner Skisport Andi
- Gourmet-Halfboard with Sylvias gorgeous breakfast and Bernhards 3 toquees Guide Gault Millau dinner
- One Galadinner on Saturday
- Wellnessarea Alpinspa with a panoramic indoorpool and the sauna area to your free usage
- Free WIFI
13.03. - 05.04.2022
|3 nights & 2 day ski pass||4 nights & 3 day ski pass||5 nights & 4 day ski pass||6 nights & 5 day ski pass||7 nights & 6 day ski pass|
|Deluxe double room / Stone pine rooms||492,00||670,00||840,00||1006,00||1172,00|
|The Schlafgut / Bauernstub'n||503,00||685,00||858,00||1028,00||1197,00|
Key information about package deals
- All prices are stated in EURO and are per person (double occupancy) for the specified number of nights and the services listed in the package include all taxes along with the Sportalm gourmet luxury board and inclusive services.
- Package prices for single rooms available on request.
- Local taxes are € 2.- per person and day and are not included in the package deal. Children (up to the age of 15) do not pay local taxes.
Cancellation deadlines & travel rescission as per current booking conditions (we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance)